Following the link to MyHeritage from my friend’s blog (pradt.net >>> celebrity collage), I tried matching my face with celebrities by using the web site’s free face recognition service. The result is quite a surprise.
- 73% similarity to Chester Bennington – Linkin Park‘s frontman and lead vocalist
- 70% similarity to Elton John – English singer
- 70% similarity to Bae Yong-jun – Korean actor
- 61% similarity to Daniel Radcliffe – Best known as the boy who played Harry Potter
- 58% similarity to Rupert Murdoch – Chairman and CEO of News Corporation
- 56% similarity to Frank Rijkaard – Former Dutch national footballer
- 55% similarity to Howie Dorough – Singer, member of the American boy band Backstreet Boys
- 55% similarity to Philip Seymour Hoffman – Academy Award-winning American actor.
Well, almost all of the matches wear eyeglasses or seem to have one. It’s inevitable as I submitted the picture of me with glasses. I am now curious with whom I would resemble without glasses. Unfortunately, I don’t have any photo of me without eyeglasses so may be I will give it a try once I have that photo.