Recently, I had been "blog-tagged" by one of the friends. Blog-tag is blogger’s virtual game which aims to chain the net-sphere. Now, I have to tell everyone 5 things that not many people know… That’s hard to think but I’ll give it a try.
[Five things about Sunny that relatively few people know:]
1. I have started blogging since Feburary 2005 at <Blogger.com> and it’s still active even though I haven’t updated my blog there for almost a year now. Check out my blog at Blogger.com here >>> http://songphon.blogspot.com/
2. In fact, I have created my own website under the title "Sunny’s Diary" since my sophomore year in the University at <Geocities.com> (Wow, that’s long ago – probably the year 1995.) Even though I have stopped updating it since 2001, the website at <Geocities.com> is still accessible via http://www.geocities.com/songphon/
3. My first computer was powered with 386 processor. I got it when I was in high-school back in 1990. (If my memory serves me right.)
4. I attended kindergarten at Thampirak school for 3 years and then joined Saint Gabriel’s College from Grade 1 to Grade 12 for 11 years. I am the first batch of 2-years upper-secondary program for gifted student created to cram the study for National Entrance Examination of 3 academic years into 2 years. Eventually, I passed the National Entrance Examination and got to the Faculty of Engineering at Chulalongkorn University. I graduated with Masters of Engineering in the year 2000.
5. My favorite quote is "Certainty is uncertain ; Uncertainty is certain." It’s the way of life.
Now, it’s my turn to tag someone. Here they are: